Thursday, December 31, 2009

Well today i couldn't have seen a lovelier sight! As we were driving we pass through some farms and mountians, it was just fantastic!! Horses were grazing on the mountians. We can't see anything like that in Singapore!

Today is also my birthday, and i'm grateful for my family that we could spend it together. My parents have given me a wonderful birthday present - this trip to LA.... we're going to spend 8 days in Las Vegas and i take it as my birthday present!!

SPECIAL MESSAGE :
CLASSMATES : Gd Luck in the new school year and pass with flying colours... Oh and don't give the teacher trouble especially the teacher 3/1 is getting.

FRIENDS : Do well in your exams too don't be too stressed out, know that you can always turn to GOD.

* and a huge thank you to those who sent their birthday wishes *

LUV YOU GUYS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment